On a PC (Windows 8.1 or higher):
- Press the Windows Logo key + PrtScn key
- Locate the saved file in “Screenshots” subfolder under “Pictures”
- For further instructions, visit the Microsoft Windows Support Page
- Click Search in the lower-right corner of your screen, type in “Snipping Tool” and select the tool
- In Snipping Tool, click the arrow next to the New button, choose the kind of snip you want, and then pick the area of your screen that you want to capture. The snip is automatically copied to the Snipping Tool window.
- After you capture a snip, click the Save Snip button, enter a file name + location and click Save
For further instructions, visit the Microsoft Windows Snipping Tool Page